Solitary reaper.Mathilda, 17 years of books, bad temper, horses, alcol and eating disorders.Amo tutto ciò che mi fa sentire assurdamente viva anche se dovesse far male da morire. Niente vie di mezzo, solo l'eccellenza per me. Mi distruggo per questo, questo mi distrugge. 168cm HW:62kg SW:54 kg LW:47kg GW:48kg CW:53kg
The Color Thesaurus for Writers and Designers from Ingrid’s Notes. The color blocks represent white, tan, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, gray and black. Really interesting blog I’m going to pass onto writer friends. In her short bio she writes,I have an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts, and an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University. I created this blog to share what I’ve been learning about the writing and publishing industry.
Here are more infographics writers have found useful:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic
Photos by Kilian Schönberger
this is some straight up fairy tale shit right here.